Bread Crumbs! Black Beans! Fried Goodness!
Kind Lifer FoodnFriends recently posted this recipe.
• 1 Zucchini
• 1/2 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/4 cup Oats
• 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, divided
• 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs (may not need that much)
• 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 cup Marinara Sauce
1. Slice zucchini into strips and heat in pan with 1 Tbsp soy sauce.
2. Mash black beans in a bowl and mix in rest of soy sauce and oats.
3. Roll bean mixture into balls and coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Cook beanballs until crispy (about 5 minutes)
6. Heat marinara sauce for about 1 minute.
7. Top marinara sauce on beanballs on zucchini and enjoy!
Do you have a go-to recipe other kind lifers have to know about?
Post it to your profile and submit it to the recipe gallery! I may feature you on the homepage.
Vegan Holiday Cooking: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Apple Cider ReductionNovember 19th, 2014
Cookie’s Water HallahNovember 7th, 2014
Thug Kitchen: Sweet Potato, Squash, & Black Bean EnchiladasOctober 10th, 2014
Shauna’s Peach SorbetAugust 20th, 2014
Delicious London Meet UpAugust 13th, 2014