Bread Crumbs! Black Beans! Fried Goodness!
Kind Lifer FoodnFriends recently posted this recipe.
• 1 Zucchini
• 1/2 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/4 cup Oats
• 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, divided
• 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs (may not need that much)
• 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 cup Marinara Sauce
1. Slice zucchini into strips and heat in pan with 1 Tbsp soy sauce.
2. Mash black beans in a bowl and mix in rest of soy sauce and oats.
3. Roll bean mixture into balls and coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Cook beanballs until crispy (about 5 minutes)
6. Heat marinara sauce for about 1 minute.
7. Top marinara sauce on beanballs on zucchini and enjoy!
Do you have a go-to recipe other kind lifers have to know about?
Post it to your profile and submit it to the recipe gallery! I may feature you on the homepage.
East Village NYC’s Vegan Ice Cream Game is Strong!April 27th, 2016
Oh Snap! Sweet Pea SoupApril 6th, 2016
My 2015 Natural Products Expo West AdventureMarch 21st, 2016
Making Raw Balls with BearFebruary 19th, 2016