Bread Crumbs! Black Beans! Fried Goodness!
Kind Lifer FoodnFriends recently posted this recipe.
• 1 Zucchini
• 1/2 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/4 cup Oats
• 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, divided
• 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs (may not need that much)
• 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 cup Marinara Sauce
1. Slice zucchini into strips and heat in pan with 1 Tbsp soy sauce.
2. Mash black beans in a bowl and mix in rest of soy sauce and oats.
3. Roll bean mixture into balls and coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Cook beanballs until crispy (about 5 minutes)
6. Heat marinara sauce for about 1 minute.
7. Top marinara sauce on beanballs on zucchini and enjoy!
Do you have a go-to recipe other kind lifers have to know about?
Post it to your profile and submit it to the recipe gallery! I may feature you on the homepage.
Quinoa Blueberry Muffins from Kind Lifer MadelineMay 20th, 2015
L.A.’s 1st Vegan Cheese Shop: VromageMay 13th, 2015
Celine’s Easy Pear & Walnut CrumbleMarch 25th, 2015
Jewish Style Vegan Tofurky Pot RoastMarch 13th, 2015