LA Kind Lifer’s – Oso Needs a Home
Oso is a sweet 2 year old Husky-Shepard-Pit mix that is looking for a home. She was extensively trained for 6 months in an in house large breed dog training facility and is house trained.
- Knows commands: Sit / Stay/ Down-stay/ Heal/ Passive position
- Very kind and loving
- Loves to play
- Loves to talk with you by howl talking. It’s very cute
- Doesn’t randomly bark all day
- High energy during day but sleeps well at night
- Good around all humans
- Great with large breed dogs
- Loves to cuddle
- She likes to sit like a human at the dinner table
- She has one blue eye and one brown eye
- Has some food aggression with other dogs if they’ re in her food area
- Small dog aggression potential but she does get along with small animals so it’s 50/50 depending on the nature of the other dog. It seems to be that she wants to just play with them but she is big and they get scared and nervous.
- Pulls on leash when walking
If you are interested welcoming this sweet girl into your home and live in the LA area, please leave a comment below and we will get in touch with you with more details!
Three States Aim to End the Sale of Cruel CosmeticsMarch 19th, 2018
Ape Action AfricaMarch 5th, 2018
Guest Blog: Horses Need Our HelpFebruary 7th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Otters: The Forgotten VictimsNovember 1st, 2017