In honor of Cinco De Mayo, I’ve compiled all the yum Mexican food recipes you’ve shared in the kind recipe gallery, plus a couple I’ve shared in the past. Enjoy, and happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
- Wendy’s Best Taco Salad EVER
- Holli’s Raw Corn Avocado Salad
- Kelly’s Black Bean And Corn Tacos
- Peter Marshark’s Chayote Ceviche
- Mike’s Mango Salsa
- Amanda’s Gourmet Veggie Tacos With Sour Cream
- Aubrey’s Taco Chili
- Angie’s Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
- My Tempeh Tacos
- Jennifer’s BBQ Riblet Jalapeno Corn Quesadilla
- Ryan’s Black Bean Cakes With Quacamole
- Emily’s Amazing Vegan Flour Tortillas
- Sammi’s Tempeh Enchaladas
- Lindsay’s Low Fat Nacho Cheese
And of course, the cheesy oozy guac from The Kind Diet is the best thing ever for a day like Cinco de Mayo.
P.S. Cinco de Mayo is Bear’s birthday and he’s turning one! My girlfriend’s little boy Calhoon is turning 6 so we’ll all go to his birthday party this weekend. I found some cool eco gifts for him, which I will share later!
What’s your favorite Mexican dish? Share it in the comments below!