Whenever I’m headed on a trip, I make sure to crosscheck this list to ensure a healthy and vibrant adventure!
- Does the hotel or rental have a kitchen? If so, sometimes I bring a little miso, ume plum vinegar, and flax oil with me so I don’t have to buy a big amount when I reach my destination.
- Snacks for the car/plane, usual suspects include: Savory tofu by Wildwood, carrots and hummus, Sconage bars, Luna Bars (peanut butter chocolate chip + apple pie), brown rice cakes with fresh peanut butter.
- Packed lunch for the plane – sushi and sweet potatoes are great for travel!
- Reusable utensils for eating on the go.
- mykind Organics B12 spray, Vitamin C spray, and Elderberry Gummies for extra immune support (and deliciousness).
- Reusable water bottle for airport and being on the road.
- Reusable travel-size containers for shampoo, conditioner, and soap. This way, I don’t waste the single use amenities at the hotel or on the airplane.
- Sunscreen (depending on the destination)
- HappyCow app downloaded and ready to go for finding veg options
What are your travel bag essentials when you hit the road?
Photo by Mamaeco