Thank you to all the kind lifers who entered, all your repurposing efforts are inspiring!
Rewilder is based on a simple idea: design more, waste less. The company is rooted in environmental, social, ethical consciousness, taking materials that are headed for the landfill and transforming them into beautiful things. Their first collection of bags + accessories uses discarded filter cloths from large American breweries, climbing ropes, and rubber roofing. Everything they make is vegan and cruelty free, hand crafted in their small LA studio, where they evolve these materials into innovative, original designs.
In order to enter this giveaway, leave a comment below about a creative way you’ve transformed something to keep trash out of the landfill.
I will announce the winner on Friday 12/4/2015
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 12/3
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.