Black Bean and corn tacos
I LOVE tacos! Here’s my fave new way to eat them!
40 min cook | 4 servings | 20 min prep
- pkg of your fave taco shells 1 na
- black beans (I prefer non-canned) 1 cup
- yellow sweet corn 1 cup
- white corn 1 cup
- tomato 1 na
- small onion 1 na
- cilantro 1 na
- organic taco sauce 0.5 cup
- head of lettuce 0.5 na
- kale branches 2 na
- garlic powder 0.5 tsp
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- lime juice 1 tbsp
- Begin to cook black beans according to directions.
- Begin making corn salsa: chop tomatoes
- cilantro. Add corn and chopped veggies together and mix. Place in fridge.
- shred lettuce and kale in food precessor.
- Create your taco!