Fast and Fabulous Nachos!
These Nachos are a fast and easy meal for a warm summer night. Like most non-vegans I used to love to top my nachos with sour cream, cheese and a rich meaty sauce. After a bowl I would feel heavy and uncomfortable. But after a bowl of these yummy vegan nachos I feel satisfied, light and ready for a delish dessert!
15 min cook | 2 servings | 15 min prep
- Bag Vegan Gluten Free Tortillas 1 na
- Roughly Diced
- Whole Tomato 1 na
- Whole Avocado 1 na
- Finely Chopped
- Red/Spanish Onion 1 na
- Rougly Chopped Parsley (Or Your Fav Herb) 1 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tbsp
- Can Vegan
- Organic Refried Beans 1 na
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Sea Salt 2 pinch
- Pre-heat the oven to a moderate to high heat.
- To the mashed avocado
- add the lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. Stir and put to the side.
- In a bowl
- mix together the diced tomato
- olive oil
- the chopped onion
- 1/2 of the chopped parsley and a pinch of sea salt. Combine and put to the side.
- In an oven-safe bowl
- lay out the tortillas. I like to put a mound in the center and then sit tortillas up the side of the bowl so they stick out and get crispy.
- Laddle a few spoonfuls of the refried beans over the tortillas.
- Put the tortillas in the oven for 10-15mins
- or until golden tipped and crunchy.
- Once the tortillas are out of the oven spoon over the avocado and tomato and then sprinkle the last of the chopped parsley over the top.