There’s something for everyone in this list! Some of these recipes are from my book and others have been submitted by all you talented, kind, home cooks! Hopefully this is helpful for all of you as you plan your Thanksgiving menus:
1. Brussels Sprouts With Garlic
2. Cuban Style Roasted Sweet Potatoes (from The Kind Diet)
3. Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
4. Red Cabbage, Apple and Carrot Slaw With Ginger(from my friend Leisha)
5. Pumpkin Wedges With Sage
6. Twice Baked Garlic Potatoes
7. Maple Roasted Lotus Root, Sunchokes and Leek
What side dishes do you plan to make for Thanksgiving?
Share in the comments below, and stay tuned for more Thanksgiving recipes here on The Kind Life.
Photo source: flickr.com / Stacy Spensley