This is a blog I posted last year sharing eco Easter tips. Enjoy!
Easter is all about renewal and new life, so it makes sense to think about how we can help renew the Earth on this holiday!
There are many ways to honor Easter without hurting the environment.
- Rescue an animal in need
- Visit an animal sanctuary
- Go for a hike where spring blossoms are blooming. Find out what great trails are near you here.
- Give out vegan treats or cook a delicious vegan feast. Veg News has some great suggsestions here.
- Plant flowers or vegetables to harvest later in the year.
- Take some time to meditate or think about spiritual renewal
For cards and gifts, Green Field Paper Company makes tree-free cards and paper products out of hemp. Each card is embedded with wildflower seeds, so you can plant it after you’ve opened it!
How do you plan to celebrate Easter this year?