This technique is cheap, easy, refreshes the whole body and makes your skin gorgeous because…
- it increases circulation
- helps the fat trapped under your skin to loosen up and dissolve
- opens the pores to release toxins
- helps to circulate lymph fluid
If you’re an overachiever, do the body scrub morning and night. I try my best to do it but I mostly just aspire to doing it daily. Try it yourself, do it for a month straight and see the amazing results!
Here’s how I do mine:
- Fill the sink halfway with hot, hot water, but not so hot you burn yourself. Alternatively, I use a hot water electric kettle to heat up the water first so I don’t waste water running the sink.
- Throw in a washcloth .
- Remove the washcloth from the water, wring it out, and starting at your feet, scrub yourself silly. Continually dunking and writing out the washcloth as it cools off.
- Re-dunk the washcloth and scrub your face, your chest, your pits, down your arms, your hands, everywhere except your boobs and privates (re-dunking whenever the cloth cools off).
- Make sure to get your groin area next to your privates to stimulate the lymph nodes there.
- Be sure to tell yourself nice things while you do it. Admire how cute your feet are and how lovely your curves are! If you’re a man, how muscular or handsome you are. 🙂
- Whenever the water in the sink gets cool, add more hot.
- The whole thing should take between five to ten minutes!