A very simple, easy way to make chocolate-covered strawberries…great for Valentine’s Day!
0 min cook | 4 servings | 5 min prep
- strawberries 1 pound
- vegan chocolate chips 1 cup
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl
- and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir chocolate chips and then microwave for another 30 seconds
- then stir again.
- At this point the chocolate should be completely melted (if not
- heat for in 10 second intervals
- stirring until ready).
- Take individual strawberries by the stem and dip them into the chocolate
- twirling slightly as you remove them to coat all sides thoroughly.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl before placing them on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- For more on this and other recipes
- checkout my cooking site: http://www.littleveganeats.com/2013/01/simply-scrumptious-chocolate-covered.html