Deni’s Triple Decker Vegan Tostadas
My Triple Decker Vegan Tostadas! These are to live for. Seriously, you have to try these.Check out my blog for more super yummy recipes!http://hungryherbivoreblog.com
15 min cook | 4 servings | 5 min prep
- package Ezekiel brand sprouted corn tortillas
- thawed 1 na
- can black beans 1 na
- fresh or frozen corn kernels 0.5 cup
- yellow onion
- finely diced 0.5 na
- cloves garlic
- minced 2 na
- plus 1 tsp cumin 1 tbsp
- ground coriander seed 1 tsp
- olive oil 1 tbsp
- salsa 1.5 cup
- romaine leaves
- thinly sliced 4 cup
- vegan cheese (daiya is best) 1 cup
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan
- over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Add beans and corn. Cook until heated through.
- Add cumin and coriander
- and mash the mixture with a potato masher.
- To assemble:Spread bean mixture over 4 tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top.Add another tortilla on top.Spread avocado on top of that tortilla. Add salsa and romaine on top.Add another tortilla on top.Spread another dollop of salsa on top
- and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place tortillas in the oven under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Grab some napkins (cause these are messy!) and enjoy